Saturday, May 22, 2010

amazinnnnqq .

" doubt " -- mateo .

this sonq has been on replay for the last 3 days , hell , 2 weeks . and its stuck in my head . i never was ah biq fan of mateo , i mean i am ah biq sean over jayz , j cole over drake , kid cudi and charles hamilton any GIVEN day , type of qirl . and what's on the radio is really CRAP to me . and i love that the music i listen to , MOST ppl don't listen to . i qive everythinq ah listen before i leave it , but this sonq in particular : CAUGHT ME . i like how i can have this sonq and beinq in trancee mood . like completely qoneeeee off ah hiqh , and not in actualization mood till about the sonq is over to hit replay . today , i had was just able to concentrate on my workout in this " trance " , ie 49sits ups [ biq up ; from when i started with 10 lol ]  I HATE SIT UPS . but qotta put ol' snowman into shape . but sinq this sonq to me , i promise you ll make my day .



just ah note :

i hate sayinq shit i end up reqrettinq . i feel like such ah hypocrite , but fuck , i said it . but i really love that about myself , like i have somethinq to say i will say it , no thouqht . you can say i am a " what's on my heart , is on my tonque " type of person .

No comments:

Post a Comment