Saturday, October 20, 2018

[ Where I am Currently At ]

I am currently still looking a job. These past few months, I have had the opportunity to battle and end-- resolve an inner turmoil within myself: I have the skills, but why can I not find a job? I let myself open to all kinds of negativity that only hurt me even when I did land interviews. Where I did not perform at my best.

This period, though, allowed me to dig deeper than myself and really immerse myself, within myself, to know myself and what I can change. It is true, that for a job, it may not be about your skills, but how well of person, character, and personality you are. No one wants to work with a negative person.

I know, and I have learned. I hope that you as a reader will forgive my negativity and past turmoil in thinking. A new page is to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment